size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Dream Weaver1KThe Ooze Participant
06-24-2024, 12:47 AM
Without really realizing it, a grin pulled at his lips at Juniper's laughter as she giggled at her own humor about warm snow. He had never really felt like being alone bothered him that much, but it was always when he found someone to spend his time with that he was reminded how much better he felt with company. Luckily, Juniper was plenty agreeable to providing that company and immediately came to sit beside him. The wind picked up a bit and ruffled his thick mane and he smirked a little at how Juniper seemed to almost enjoy the cold breeze. Her comment about the air smelling like freedom and adventure made him chuckle, that slightly silly grin returning to his lips again. He didn't know what he had done to have a pretty, little lady like her suddenly decide to pay attention to him, but he was very glad for the welcome distraction.

Ah, but then she asked the very fair question of why he was out here on his own. He supposed he could have easily just said he was enjoying nature or doing some scouting–which wasn't entirely a lie–but something about the way Juniper looked at him and seemed to be actually curious about him made him feel like he should be honest. He gave her a kind of awkward grin and glanced away as he replied, "Ah... Well, uh... I broke up with my girlfriend kind of recently after being together a long time so I guess I was just trying to clear my head or something." He shrugged and looked back out toward the trees ahead of them as his gray ears flicked back uncertainly. He didn't want to bring down the mood of what was so far becoming a really nice interaction with a potential new friend, but he couldn't really avoid the elephant in the room either.

"Arcturus Indarra"