gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
06-24-2024, 07:46 AM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2024, 10:23 AM by Talyssa. Edited 1 time in total.)
She could feel the warmth of her father's affection, and it brought an unbridled joy to Talyssa's heart. Her steel-blue eyes softened as she nuzzled Artorias back, feeling the comforting roughness of his fur against her cheek. He seemed to want to go get her mother right away, but a deeper conversation had already been set in motion. Talyssa brightened a bit at her father’s recognition of Quill. Seemingly remembering who the younger brute was from a time long ago. But as Quill drew nearer, she could feel a subtle shift in their conversation. Something akin to acknowledgment from the Aegis. Talyssa couldn’t help the warmth that spread across her ivory and matte-gold face as Quill rested his hip against her own. His words hung in the air, posed as a challenge, and though she was one for adventure, this was uncharted territory. Yet, she was not one to back away. With a quick brush of her tail against Quill's flank, she turned her gaze back to her father and spoke. "Well, that might not be too far from the truth," she admitted, her tone light with pleased laughter rippling through it. Yet there was a look of unyielding certainty in her pale steel blue-grey eyes as she held her father's gaze, "I do care for him, Tati."

Talyssa's pale blue eyes sparkled in the light of the bonfire as she glanced between her father and Quill. The muscles on her lean frame rippled with anticipation, her paw lightly brushing against Quill's. With a deep breath, she began to recount her adventures in lands far from the Hallows. "I first met Quill a year ago as a yearling when he protected me from a bear in Faller’s Fjord.” She began, a little sheepish as she had specifically not mentioned her bear encounter to her parents around the time that it happened. But she was quick to gloss over it with a playful grin. “But when I left in the winter time, I went to survey southern Boreas- where I found Ashen. I made a deal with Chimera to map his pack land, in trade for some lessons for his youngest daughters, which Quill had chaperoned.” That was the first time she had really spent an extended period of time with Quill, and each subsequent time after that. Or at least, until Ashen had been no more. “When Ashen disbanded, I went with Quill and his family toward Elysium, but we made the decision to split off on our own.” she trailed off, allowing her gaze to linger on Quill for a moment, her steel blue-grey eyes softening with an affectionate warmth. Then, turning her attention back to her father, she went on.

“Since then, I’ve had the better part of 20 or so students. Wolves I’ve encountered who have shown similar interests in the world as I- or at least interested enough to stick around and hear me drone on about my interests.” Talyssa explained, her tail swaying gently as she spoke, a light-hearted chuckle punctuating her words. “And through it all, Quill has been a pretty good sport. He’s sat through quite a few lectures himself.” She added with a teasing grin, while glancing up at the monochromatic brute. But of course, it hadn’t all been just lectures. “In between lessons, we’ve done some sightseeing. Not too long ago I realized what time it was, and we decided to head this way. I’m glad we made it in time.” She finished, casting a quick glance around the bonfire, before falling on her father’s amber gaze once more. “How are you Tati? How are things here?” She inquired lightly, wondering what had happened while she had been away.

"Talyssa Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Trial by Fire The Starlit Plains 12:02 AM, 06-15-2024 09:40 PM, 09-02-2024