size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
06-24-2024, 10:06 AM
Spider wants to scoff, but manages to keep it in. love Ignita like they love Hazel? impossible. “you won’t ever be my parent,” they warn her, voice firm. “there’s no replacing Hazel, for one thing, and for another - you’re not much older than me.” but Ignita’s position as Bas’ mate technically makes her their stepmum, doesn’t it? urgh. for some reason, the very idea makes their skin crawl. is it because of Ignita’s age? “as you said, i’ll definitely need…time. space. maybe a lobotomy.” they huff a laugh, the sound shaky and slightly unhinged. gods, Bas has a new mate. Hazel is gone. Spider is…going insane, probably.

“but i can at least promise that when you two do have kids, i won’t, like, use them as target practice or whatever.” ew ew ew, Ignita’s going to have children with their dad. Spider needs a drink. “i’m gonna go now,” they announce, rather awkwardly. they’re halfway out the door when they glance back over their shoulder. “i’m still mad, by the way. very mad.” they effect a frown, trying to look suitably stern. “you’re nowhere near off the hook yet. i expect lots of grovelling.”

- exit Spider

"Speech"
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. having it out Dreamer's Col 12:09 AM, 06-20-2024 04:36 PM, 09-20-2024