size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
06-24-2024, 07:00 PM
There is quite literally a pregnant pause between his last words and Ely's next. He watches her slowly come to a stand, noticing how uncomfortable she must be with the extra weight. His mouth remains shut, for the first time in his life, feeling more impatient than he ever had before. Why wouldn't she just come out with it? Were they his or not? His ears flicker backward, eyes watching her carefully as she closes the distance between them. It was agony waiting for the answer. With his heart hammering in his chest and all saliva drying from his tongue, he didn't hold back the unexpected sigh of relief that washes from him.

Scald had never imagined wanting to be a father before, but the idea of Ely being pregnant with someone else's pups stoked a flame in his belly he didn't know was there. Not that he really had the urge to be a dad, a good father, but something in him also kind of wanted to be better than his own? It was a weird sensation and he wasn't even sure what to say next as her confirmation rings in his head.

"A'ight," Scald starts, swallowing down the lump in his throat before reaching out to press his nose into her cheek, stepping forward so that his chest rested against hers. "Well I s'pose since ya wandered down all this way, ya might like to rest?" He questions, his voice soft and endearing into her ear before he steps back, a small nervous smile on his lips. Turning to face back toward where the moor's dens lie, he leans toward her, offering his shoulder for her to rest on so that walking might be a little easier for her. "So what do ya want from me, hm?" Scald puts the question forth, gaze moving to her every few moments as he helped guide her to his humble abode.

Scald & Elysia
table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I’ll Be There When Your Reality Drowns Druid's Moor 11:27 AM, 05-31-2024 12:52 AM, 08-20-2024