ardent

Hellooooo

Bas

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-24-2024, 11:59 PM

Hmmm? She didn't have to wait long before the biggest beast she had ever seen that wasn't an elephant or a giraffe or a buffalo appeared from the other side of the border. He was bigger than both and Azure. Massive. And although she was tall herself, she still found herself craning her neck up a bit more to look at him. "Hello, and welcome to the Armada. I’m Basilisk, the Warlord. What can I do for you?” Oooh! So Azure or Sirius were not the leaders here anymore? She glanced behind him almost as if expecting one or the other to come up behind him. But nobody else came. Looking back up at him, she responded. "Basilisk is the biggest wolf Medusa has ever seen! How did he get so big!?" She was genuinely curious. Would any of her kids grow to be that big? Or was he some rare instance of nature? She was truly fascinated! Oh! But where were her manners? "Medusa from Insomnia has come to visit! She wants to get to know better the wolves of Armada, especially since we live kinda close, no? Also, Triss is friends with a crystal legged boy! Uh, Crux? And Medusa has also sparred with many Armada warriors. They are good fighters, Medusa thought Basilisk should know." Mhm. She nodded her head as she thought about the Armadan wolves she had sparred in the past. A couple of them had even beaten her, which was impressive all things considered.

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: