ardent

you want me to walk her like she's your dog?

Vesper

Wilder

Armada
Stalker

Master Hunter (250)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
06-25-2024, 08:19 PM
Their steps are slow as they move through the Col. He doesn't mind that they're not really going anywhere. It's not like he has anywhere else to be yet. For an Apprentice, he hasn't actually been paired with anyone so having something to do at least gave him a purpose.

There's a silence that falls after his last words, his sneering smirk falters, eyes looking down to the worn and broken girl leaning against him. He sees her flinching, ears falling back, bracing for something that he doesn't understand. Did she think he was going to hit her? Dang, he could be an asshole sometimes, but not that much of an asshole.

In the next moment, Vesper was tumbling down into the snow, no longer braced by his form. A gasp leaves him as he stumbles after her, trying to help catch her, but failing miserably. Plopping into the snow beside her, he noses her cheek to see if she's still awake. "C'mon, I couldn' have been that mean to ya," he mumbles, half-teasing, half-being serious. Sighing, he looks up, his face steeling, tucking away the emotion. "Do I need to go get Oleander?" Wilder questions, his vermilion eyes looking back down to her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. you want me to walk her like she's your dog? Dreamer's Col 07:27 PM, 06-22-2024 03:25 PM, 08-20-2024