size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
06-26-2024, 04:32 AM
understandably, Wilder has some questions about their title. Spider huffs at his teasing, affecting exaggerated annoyance. “i can’t believe you’d speak to your…” what the hell even are they? “superior like that,” they settle on it. yeah, that sounds suitably imperious. “anyway, Wylan’s got the other half of the throne,” they explain, voice gaining a fond edge as they think of the winged wolf. “he’s Bas’…cousin, i think? he’s who i meant by Feathers. you know, because of the…” they gesture to their shoulders where a pair of wings would be. “i really hope you’ve met him now, otherwise that’s gonna make no sense to you.”

their eyes lose their mischievous light, however, when he inquires about their mood. Spider deflates a little. “alas, not all is bright and shiny in the Armadian kingdom,” they muse, mouth quirking in a wry slant. Spider hesitates, stealing a sideways glance at Wilder. should they tell him about Hazel? true, they don’t know each other very well, but maybe that’s the best audience to settle on; an impartial one. after a moment, they settle on, “do you believe in love, Wilder? like true, forever-and-ever soulmate kind of love?”

"Speech"
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. gemini season Dreamer's Col 06:26 AM, 06-14-2024 06:27 PM, 08-15-2024