size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
06-27-2024, 02:41 AM
Spider can’t say they’re surprised by Wilder’s answer; he seems like a pretty down to earth guy, no pun intended. and his reasoning is certainly practical, rational. Spider thinks of Bas and Hazel’s relationship, of how they’d idealised it as something to strive for. something to yearn for. they feel foolish for that now, and, (might as well admit it) a little embittered. “that’s…very sensible of you,” they sigh, inclining their head. they mirror Wilder, settling back against the stone and turning their head to face him. “my…parents broke up,” they admit, dragging a paw through the snow. it sounds juvenile, like the problems of a child, and a part of Spider expects Wilder to roll his eyes. he didn’t sign on to be anyone’s therapist, after all. “i know it happens - people drift apart, obviously - but, um…my Mum left right afterward.”

they blow out a breath, watching it mist before them in the chill air. “i guess i’m just rethinkin’ some things. a lot of things.” like how love…probably isn’t worth it. at least not to them, not if it means even an eighth of the heartbreak they’ve been experiencing these past few weeks. they’re perfectly happy to leave that shit alone, thanksverymuch. “sorry,” Spider chuckles, laughing wetly. they scrub furiously at their eyes. “i didn’t mean to chew your ear off.”

"Speech"
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. gemini season Dreamer's Col 06:26 AM, 06-14-2024 06:27 PM, 08-15-2024