size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
06-28-2024, 06:09 AM
Wilder is kind, and that eases some of the ache in their chest. he doesn’t need to be, of course; Spider themselves would probably be uncertain if a strange wolf started venting to them. but he’s attentive and polite, and for that, they offer a grateful smile. they won’t forget this kindness, they vow. they’ll pay it back. ”just…well, the meaning of love, i suppose,” they snort, quirking an ironic brow. “like, is it worth it, if it destroys families? is it even real, or is it, like, a chemical reaction?” they shake their head, suddenly self-conscious. “whatever. it’s not something i have to worry about.” pushing the cacophony of thoughts away, Spider fixes Wilder with a curious glance. “what about you, tree boy? any secret traumas i can plumb?” they’re only kidding, and anyway, Wilder seems like a more private individual. Spider isn’t usually one to go informing strangers of their trauma either…but these months have been strange, to say the least. “how did you come to be here, amongst us mountain folk?”
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. gemini season Dreamer's Col 06:26 AM, 06-14-2024 06:27 PM, 08-15-2024