gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
TrenRanu

Pride - Polysexual
06-28-2024, 04:32 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2024, 04:33 PM by Illusion. Edited 1 time in total.)
Illusion maintained her warm smile as she took in Wylan's words, nodding and noting the way his surprise turned into easy conversation. He was a social butterfly, that's what they called it. Funny, given his wings. “Wylan, Glacier.” She repeated, inclining her head slightly in polite acknowledgement. “It’s a pleasure to meet you both. I am Illusion. You add a charming touch, winged-wolf and dancing bear.” Her silver eyes flicked briefly to the bear, who seemed oblivious to their exchange, then back to Wylan. She smiled softly.

She took a step closer, her tail swaying gently, her voice softening just a touch. “I've been wandering the north for a little while now, and every place has its own unique charm. But this,” She gestured around them, “This feels special.” Best to appear like a wistful girl.

Illusion paused, her gaze thoughtful. “Do you come here often, Wylan? Since I'm traveling, I’d love the opinion of where to go next from someone who knows the area better than I.” She tilted her head, her eyes sparkling with genuine curiosity mingled with that practiced warmth. She watched him carefully, measuring his reaction, the subtle shifts in his posture and expression. Every detail was a piece of the puzzle, a way to understand and connect with him. And in this moment, she was genuinely interested in what he had to say since it would benefit her.

illu

Illu lacks general emotions, be warned her brain isn't wired right.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Dancing Polar bear Waterfall Peak 04:30 PM, 06-21-2024 03:07 PM, 07-18-2024