An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
06-21-2024, 04:30 PM

This time, when Wylan made his way over to waterfall peak, he stayed around the lower edges of it. He had come to realise that even in winter, the terrain by the edge of the hard rock was teeming with life and foliage. He wasn’t sure what protected it from the worst of winter, but if anyone was going to have herbs to gather it would be there.

He was sniffing through the foliage when Glacier caught sight of a butterfly, and started barreling forward with the grace of a rhino as he attempted to leap and catch the fluttering creature. Wylan paused, sticking a paw under his nose to stop himself from laughing.

"Speech"
[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning

Illusion

Insomnia
Darkling

Master Intellectual (240)

Intermediate Fighter (45)

Chaotic

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
TrenRanu

Pride - Polysexual
06-21-2024, 10:30 PM
Illusion watched the scene from a distance, her eyes narrowing with a mix of curiosity and calculation. She glided silently through the underbrush, her movements as fluid as the mist that lingered around the waterfall.

She smiled to herself, the expression a practiced mask of warmth and innocence. Sociability was her game, and this unique individual, with his unguarded amusement, was the perfect target. As the bear’s ungainly chase of the butterfly created an unintended spectacle, Illusion saw her opportunity to intrude naturally.

Emerging from the foliage with a graceful step, she approached the older boy, her tail swaying gently. “Quite the hunter you've got there.” She remarked, her voice sweet and melodic. She tilted her head, her silver eyes sparkling with feigned amusement. “Is it always this lively around here, or did I just come at the perfect moment?” She had only just begun exploring the north and all it has to offer, after all.

Her gaze flicked briefly to the bear, then back to the boy, measuring his reaction, analyzing every twitch of his features. She was always searching for the subtle cues, the tells that revealed more about those she interacted with. This encounter would be no different.

illu

Illu lacks general emotions, be warned her brain isn't wired right.

Wylan

Armada
Heir Apparent

Master Fighter (300)

Master Intellectual (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
06-21-2024, 11:10 PM

Wylan was already ready with a grin, turning towards the stranger… and was caught by surprise. He’d never seen a wolf like her. They weren’t entirely dissimilar, with his trimmings of blue and hers of gold. But it looked more elegant and refined on her. He almost missed the fact that she was younger than he was. Not my much, perhaps.

“Oh! Glacier’s always being silly, but I don’t know if it's often busy around here. I haven’t spent much time at the Waterfall peak yet.” He explained easily, loosening his wings, and turning more fully towards her. “I’m Wylan, and that’s Glacier” he introduced himself and his companion.

"Speech"

Illusion

Insomnia
Darkling

Chaotic

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
TrenRanu

Pride - Polysexual
06-28-2024, 04:32 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2024, 04:33 PM by Illusion. Edited 1 time in total.)
Illusion maintained her warm smile as she took in Wylan's words, nodding and noting the way his surprise turned into easy conversation. He was a social butterfly, that's what they called it. Funny, given his wings. “Wylan, Glacier.” She repeated, inclining her head slightly in polite acknowledgement. “It’s a pleasure to meet you both. I am Illusion. You add a charming touch, winged-wolf and dancing bear.” Her silver eyes flicked briefly to the bear, who seemed oblivious to their exchange, then back to Wylan. She smiled softly.

She took a step closer, her tail swaying gently, her voice softening just a touch. “I've been wandering the north for a little while now, and every place has its own unique charm. But this,” She gestured around them, “This feels special.” Best to appear like a wistful girl.

Illusion paused, her gaze thoughtful. “Do you come here often, Wylan? Since I'm traveling, I’d love the opinion of where to go next from someone who knows the area better than I.” She tilted her head, her eyes sparkling with genuine curiosity mingled with that practiced warmth. She watched him carefully, measuring his reaction, the subtle shifts in his posture and expression. Every detail was a piece of the puzzle, a way to understand and connect with him. And in this moment, she was genuinely interested in what he had to say since it would benefit her.

illu

Wylan

Armada
Heir Apparent

Master Fighter (300)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
06-28-2024, 04:37 PM

Wylans tail picked up a little more when the stranger greeted both himself and Glacier. Not everyone cared to introduce themselves to his companion, and his regard for her rose when she did so. “Think we should take our show on the road?’ he snickered as she pointed out they were a winged wolf and a dancing bear.

“It is pretty wonderful” he agreed easily, enjoying the terrain and the company. “I don’t come here often, but my home isn’t far from here. The Armada, which is behind me.” he explained, pointing backwards with a wing. While he didn’t look back, he knew which way to point. His attention was on the colourful wolf before him. “There's the battlefield not far from here, which can be pretty interesting. A little further North and you get a lot frozen over territories.” He added, trying to e helpful.

"Speech"

Illusion

Insomnia
Darkling

Chaotic

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
TrenRanu

Pride - Polysexual
06-28-2024, 04:49 PM
Illusion's smile widened at Wylan's playful comment. “A traveling act? Now that would be something to see. Any tickets for sale?” She responded with a light laugh, her eyes twinkling with amusement. As he described the surrounding areas, her interest visibly piqued. “The Armada?” She echoed, glancing in the direction he indicated. “I’m sorry, I don’t know much about the packs in the lands. Just Insomnia.”

Her gaze returned to Wylan, appreciative of his detailed suggestions. “A battlefield… I do need to learn better self defense, I’m usually hiding behind my brother in a fight.” She stepped a little closer, her posture open and inviting. Friendly as she could make it, though perhaps a bit inappropriate. Not that she would know it. “You think they'll wipe the floor with me?” Silver orbs peeked up at the older boy, a brow raising as she delivered her playful joke.

illu

Wylan

Armada
Heir Apparent

Master Fighter (300)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
06-29-2024, 12:20 PM
He laughed lightly at that. “Free for you, you helped me come up with the idea of course.” He teased the golden girl. He nodded his head when she asked about the Armada. “I guess Insomnia and Armads are neighbours,” he explained. 

When she stepped closer, his heart rate picked up. Though he wasn't exactly sure why. A quiet part of his brain noted how she smelled nice. But when she spoke, he grinned back at her. “I hope they look after you!” He agreed, fights were supposed to protect those that didn't fight. That was how it worked. “Well, I am an accomplished fighter. Perhaps you could practise on me?’

Illusion

Insomnia
Darkling

Chaotic

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
TrenRanu

Pride - Polysexual
07-05-2024, 05:25 PM
Illusion's smile grew as Wylan laughed. “Oh my. Free for me- Now that's an offer I simply can't refuse.” She teased back, her silver eyes sparkling with mischief. The mention of the Armada caught her attention again, and she nodded thoughtfully. She would need to visit and see it for herself. “Neighbors, huh. I never had a clue.” She mused, a hint of curiosity in her tone. He was so forthcoming, all the bits of info free for her to mull over, which was gratifying in its own right. Though, she had no use for the information at all.

Noticing his reaction as she stepped closer, she couldn't help but feel a bit pleased. She leaned in slightly, her voice dropping to a softer, more lilting tone. “Practice on you, hmm? That sounds like a challenge I might just take you up on…” She said, her eyes locking onto his with a playful glint in those silver optics. “But don't go too easy on me. I need to learn from the best, after all.”

illu

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Dancing Polar bear Waterfall Peak 04:30 PM, 06-21-2024 03:07 PM, 07-18-2024