gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Joe
06-28-2024, 10:58 PM
Wylan's youthful enthusiasm for his treehouse was quite an endearing thing to behold. How something so simple could hold so much meaning to the adolescent wolf. Marina continued to take in the sight of the treehouse, truly bewildered by its construction and its physics. Surely the one who created such a marvel of wolven engineering was nothing short of a genius! Wylan explained that his father had been the original designer of the treehouse, and that Basilisk had added his efforts to it as well. Now it belonged to Wylan and Ollie.

"It is very impressive, Wylan," she admitted with a little smile. Marina would have been worried about the structural integrity of such a building were it not for the fact that if it could support someone as large as Basilisk, then she would surely be fine up there with her much smaller form and lighter weight. "I'm not very good when it comes to manual labor, but maybe I could find a way to help you with the extensions? Since you're giving me reprieve from the Warlord and all." Plus if this was going to be Marina's home for the indefinite future, she supposed she could help spruce the place up, make it more to Wylan's style.

"Marina"

As her master, Basilisk may enter her threads unannounced.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Why can't we be friends Dreamer's Col 08:18 PM, 05-02-2024 03:02 PM, 07-18-2024