size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
06-30-2024, 04:35 PM
The warm smile Andy wears as she gazes up at Bas isn’t forced as she fondly remembers a time long past when he had helped her kill an animal to honor the statues that had appeared in the lands. While they may not have interacted a lot over the years, he is still her nephew and the lavender woman would do her best to move the heavens and earth if he asked her to. A small dip of her head is given at his polite greeting and, before he can get going, she offers, “Of course. But please, call me Andy. We are still family Basilisk, no matter the ranks we hold.”

Truthfully, she has grown to love the nickname and, at times, almost prefers it to her full first name. Almost. To her, they are two separate wolves; Andy is a woman who loves her family, would fight tooth and nail to protect them and give every last thing she owned to help them while Andromeda is a stargazer, lost in the endless galaxies of space as she seeks to unlock the secrets that hide within. All these thoughts move through her mind in mere seconds and suddenly, Basilisk is saying they some heavy things to discuss.

A brow arches in surprise but she remains quiet her lips pressing together hard to keep the laughter inside as he brings up her love life and her smile grows into an amused grin. Head cocks to the side as Andy listens, knowing that, as Warlord, Bas is well within his rights to question her. But it is amusing to see the uncomfortableness that her nephew struggles with as he speaks of the Syndicate and, more indirectly, Aresenn’s connection to her.

As he falls quiet, the lavender woman dips her head and says, “Thank you for the information Basilisk. I have known Aresenn since I was a pup and feel confident that he does not partake in those things.” Straightening up, she adds, “As for the rest of The Syndicate, I cannot say the same thing and I will be careful when interacting with them from now on.” In her mind, Andy also excludes Absinth from the information that has been shared as well. Hoping that puts his mind at ease, she waits to hear what else he wishes to discuss.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Inner council Dreamer's Col 03:52 PM, 06-20-2024 01:31 PM, 09-20-2024