An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-30-2024, 04:54 PM
It was clear from her reaction that she was not upset by his reluctant prying. That was good, they had plenty more ground to cover. He eased his posture slightly, forcing himself to relax. He didn't know exactly where he stood with Andromeda, but he wanted to value her support, and lean on her as his Grandfather had intended. They would need more time before that trust developed. After everything that had happened to Basilisk, he found he did not trust easily. He inclined his head to her. “I am not going to tell you who you can and can't see.” He had said it before, and he would stand by that. But there were other aspects as well.

With what he had said to the Syndicate diplomat, and his plans with Ignita, children were on his mind. He did not know if she intended to have any, or who with. But he would ensure she was armed with all the information she needed. “The next thing to discuss is children. I don't know what your intentions are there, but there are some things you may wish to know ahead of time so you can make a decision based on all the facts.” He continued formally. “The Armada does not do split parents, it never has and never will. If you intend to have children with a wolf outside of this pack, you will need to consider first if you intend to convince them to join, or if you will join them. If it's with Aresenn and the Syndicate, you would do well to do your research and determine if your children would be safe in that pack. As your Nephew, I'll support your decision however I can. As your alpha, I hope you can understand why.” He concluded. That covered kids, and they still weren't done. He gave her a chance to digest and respond to that.
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Inner council Dreamer's Col 03:52 PM, 06-20-2024 01:31 PM, 09-20-2024