An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
06-30-2024, 06:52 PM

To feel her finally so close, their fur mingling as they touched. He was not surprised by her sudden movement to pull away, to protest the path to fighting he would embark on. She flushes as he continues, not letting her voice her protest until he is well and truly finished saying his piece.

He watched her carefully, and felt more than saw the moment she saw him. He saw how she melted when she knew for herself his resolve to protect her.

He sighs as she leans back into him, he carefully lays a kiss on her head and tucks her under his chin. A rumble erupts through his chest at her question. He wrapped his arms around her firmly, thought only of how he wanted her, to know that she would be the one he would fight for.

He lets her pull away again and catches her growing smile. His eyes crease in affection as he notices how strong her voice becomes before her smile falters just a touch near the end.

He pulled her in again, to tuck protectively under his chin and hummed against her. "A resting warrior is no less a warrior. I promise..." He hummed again, a deep reverberating sound, perhaps it was too soon to make such promises but he was emboldened by her willingness to walk the road with him now.
"Do not think me hasty, for I have had many a night to think on this, if I move too quickly for you, please let me know.-" He pulled away and with his paw, he drew her chin gently up to meet his gaze, to see his sincerity and the depth of the promise he was about to make.

"Haydee, I can promise to carry you when you are not strong enough. If we walk together... It will be to lean on each other, to lift each other, to carry each other. To seek each other when we are separated. If you are not ready to promise as much, then please allow yourself the time to think on it." He gently touched her nose with his, closing his eyes for a moment just before releasing her. He hoped she would know that she didn't need to be strong for him. Just strong enough to survive... with him. That was all he was asking. He had hoped to court her slowly, allowing them time to grow closer naturally, but alas he was willing to adjust.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A deep soothing song Lazuli Falls 08:52 AM, 04-27-2024 10:55 PM, 09-07-2024