Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipStudent1K
Snake Eyes
06-30-2024, 08:47 PM

Seere has always enjoyed the company of others and the youthful Mae has the older woman immediately relaxing. As she inquires if the young lady lives here, Mae gives her a simple to the point answer which has the monochrome woman nodding absently and the cheerful, gentle tone of Mae keeps her tail wagging. Then, the dreaded question is returned to her and a sad sigh passes her lips. Mirroring the other wolf, she folds her haunches and comes to sit lightly on the ground, the warm smile never leaving her lips even as uncertainty enters her mismatched gaze.

For a moment, she turns her eyes up to the branches of the cedar trees that surround them, watching the birds that flit to and fro as they fill the air with their beautiful song. Finally, Seere lifts her voice, tone warm as she says, “I… don’t know where I live right now. My family, the Klein’s, held a pack named Ashen for many, many years. A few months ago, due to health issues, Ashen was disbanded and I haven’t figured out where I am going to settle yet. I was born in Ashen and lived there all my life so it is kind of… strange to suddenly be left adrift in the world without a place to land.”

As she informs the kindly teenager of her situation, Seere feels guilty for laying out her woes to an almost completely stranger. The smile never falters or fades and the smaller woman turns her mismatched gaze back to Mae as she lifts a paw to wave through the air in a vain attempt to erase her words and says, “Ah, but that is too heavy a topic for such a beautiful day! What brought you out here? Did you have anything in mind to do when you came to visit this place? I like to visit the falls here because there is usually a lot of ginseng that grows here. It helps to keep my healer pack full.”

With that, she swings her healing pack that is always attached to her shoulders, around so that Mae can see it. Somewhat proudly, Seere admits, “I use to be the head healer of Ashen! Uh… you wouldn’t happen to be interested in the healing arts… would you?” An idea sparks in her mind, the thought that maybe be able to share some knowledge with the teenager today… if she wished to learn.

"Seere Klein-Destruction"

Seere has a male Pallas's cat named Paunch and a female barn swallow named Aisling. They are always nearby.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. and don't say that she's pretty Cedar Falls 06:51 AM, 05-28-2024 10:10 PM, 09-14-2024