Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
07-01-2024, 08:30 AM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Mae watched the woman come to sit down, watching as the other turned to the branches that towered, the birds singing out their songs which were indeed beautiful and breath taking. Her tail giving gentle thuds against the ground, ears turn towards the woman. As the warm voice with a hint of uncertianty fills the air around the duo.

"Going without a home though is dangerous. And one has to be very careful treading the lands being loner without a home or a pack. I am sorry to hear about Ashen. It sounds like it was a loving pack and you miss them very dearly. Can't you reclaim and make Ashen much stronger and better?" It was an idea, Mae was always filled with them and solutions to problems, or at least she would try her damnest to help others around her. That's just how Mae was. And always been. A chuckle was offered as she watches Seere's paw wave away possible memories that haunted the other.

"I understand, it sounds like it would be a heavy topic and I am sorry for bringing up ideas. I will say I understand completely what it's like to gone.. But it is a beautiful day." Her voice stated out excitedly near the end before it slipped out. Enjoying the conversation Seere offers. "I come to scope out the area and the contents it offers. Although I did not know that ginseng grows here. I've seen sprouts of mint and a a few others. I spotted a lot of blue cohosh, valerian and those pesty nettles. And a patch of blue vervain. Although I don't have an idea except what ginseng and mint and cohosh can do."

A slight tone of disappointment rang out from Mae as dipping her head just slightly, but when Seere begins to speak once more, the younger woman lifted her skull and gave a wave of her tail, the smile returning. "I am a healer, although skills can always use a refreshing. There are some I do not know and do know while if might be the same for you perhaps. But, as healers we are always learning... aren't we?" It never really hurt to learn from others and learn more than what was already known.

"Speech!"

Reaper may join any threads that involves Mae All Titles to Threads are from Fleetwood Mac songs

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. and don't say that she's pretty Cedar Falls 06:51 AM, 05-28-2024 10:10 PM, 09-14-2024