Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
07-01-2024, 10:30 AM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Identification appeared to be in deep concentration as a voice drifted towards her. Pondering if it was alright or would Erebos enjoy the gift she had made him. 'What were you doing? Does it have any important use?' Identification looked to the woman, a smile offered. As words once more traveling from the stranger white tipped ears forwards catching her vocals. 'Is that your name?' So many questions came from the woman she'd know as Nova. Although Fic did not mind at all one bit.

'Well, Ill call you Fica since its easier.' It was a nice little nickname, easy and simple like Fic was. So giving a gentle wave of her tail the other continued on. 'My name is Nova. My pack is nearby.' The scent of a few others hung thick upon Nova, scents she remembers. Eltrys and Saga. "It's a gift for someone Nova. I just hope that he likes it." A simple reply. "And I like Fica, it's simple and easy to remember. And it is a pleasure to meet you Nova." She wondered if she'd be over stepping boundires if she asked Nova if she known Saga and Eltrys. "Are you apart of Polaris by any chance? I have a friend that is part of the same pack. And I was able to meet a bear who smelt of Polaris also." Screw it, she couldn't hold it back. Her tail dancing around behind her watching the other sitting near her.

"Speech!"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Write this down. The Forgotten Isle 06:52 PM, 06-10-2024 10:08 PM, 09-14-2024