size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
06-10-2024, 06:52 PM

In the distance, the woman noticed something from the cove. She quietly made her way to the edge, squinting her eyes to get a better look. She tilted her head, intrigued by the mysterious object. Despite feeling uncertain and foolish for feeling that way, she felt a sense of excitement. Testing the waters with her paws, she found it wasn't too cold and the distance didn't seem too far for a swim. Determined to explore, she embraced a newfound sense of adventure.

She dove in and swam vigorously, observing ships in the distance with damaged sides from the ocean's salt water. Finally feeling the sand beneath her feet, she let out a sigh of relief. Although grateful to be safe, she couldn't shake the longing for him to be by her side, sharing in this adventure.

Lying on the sand, she shivered and covered her face with her tail, curling into a tight ball. The memories of the previous day when they had both admitted their feelings came flooding back. Allowing him to see her upset and hurt, she couldn't help but feel that he loved her as much as she loved him. They shared something truly special, and despite her fears that she had ruined it, she couldn't shake the worry that lingered in her mind.

Despite the rain that had fallen around her, she felt little shivers running through her body. She tried to dry off, but then the rain came again. With her, she had the pelt, stones, and shells - gifts she wanted to give to Erebos. However, they needed to be assembled. Feeling fatigued from the swim, putting everything together seemed like a daunting task.

Identification

table coding by bunni ♥

Nova

Polaris
Combatant

Expert Fighter (130)

Beginner Intellectual (10)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shazaki
06-26-2024, 07:36 PM
A lot had happened and in a not-so-steady way. It all came out of the blue, in a short period. She felt overwhelmed even though she wouldn't show it openly, her family didn't have to worry more than they already were, she wanted to give them her strength even if internally she was going down the cliff. And she didn't want to admit it, to admit she needed help, guidance. And again she didn't wish to bother her parents, she needed to do this alone.

She found herself a bit away from home, yet needed time to think and she had come to this island, quiet and all filled up with structures. Ones that she didn't think wolves could even dream to do. She explored as her lilac eyes explored the place, and the silence was refreshing, she needed it, She needed it to let her mind clean up from the noise of the world.

Yet the quietness was quickly replaced by the rain the started to fall swiftly and over she sought shelter and quickly she sat under a palm tree, ears pinned as she watched the water pour over the place.

"Speech."

Art and code by Shazaki

Identification

Loner

Novice Intellectual (20)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

06-27-2024, 07:46 AM
"Speech"
|| "Thoughts"

Eyes flutter awake, in hopes of the rain to stop. However it did not, she was chilled but not too bad now. Jaded pools look around as her stomach gave a little growl. Although she did not want to hunt for she wasn't too hungry. Having a task at hand, something that needed to be done. It was going to be a long day and the woman understood this if the rain kept up. So the woman of cream got to work. Using tools around her, stones, some sinew to tie it all together, what appeared to be a few rusted nails scattered around. Tapping the nail ever so carefully threw the shells and the stones. Ears pinned against her skull. Between the stones the shell laid. Giving it that certain appearance she was aiming for. Although she was happy she did have extra stones for some did break and shatter due to not knowing on what the hell she was attempting to do. Trial and error so they say.

After a while, she smiled at the bracelet she had crafted. Lifting it up to admire how the shell and crystals shimmered. The gift was finished after a what seemed like eternity. And much failure. The rain was beginning to slow, which Identification shook out. Spotting that of a larger wolf, her tail giving a gentle sway behind her. Her vocals called out. "Greetings." Her voice holding hope although she still felt a little upset after her and Erebos's last meeting. Maybe he was right? She couldn't dwell though. "I'm F...." She dipped her head then lifted it. "I'm Identification." Wondering who this celestial pigmented she wolf was.

Nova

Polaris
Combatant

Expert Fighter (130)

Beginner Intellectual (10)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shazaki
06-28-2024, 11:24 AM
As the quietness engulfed her ears, she started feeling sleepy and at peace. One she hadn't seen in a lot of time, one she now understood she needed yet she never admitted it outlow, she wanted to be and be seen as strong. Yet she was but a girl who was pretending to be an adult,but she didn't know her mind could only hold much before collapsing.

Then she heard a voice, spotting a woman, with various items around her, she tilted her head to the side trying to understand. "What were you doing? Does it have any important use?" She felt curious, yet it didn't seem something to be used to cause pain. But she still wanted to know. She tilted her head again. "Is that your name?" She asked, she was always a very opinionated and honest wolf, yet to learn to have tact. "Well, ill call you Fica since its easier." She sat down looking down to the woman's creation. "My name is Nova. My pack is nearby." She felt like mentioning such.

""  
code by Cloudy - manip by Alo

Identification

Loner

Novice Intellectual (20)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

07-01-2024, 10:30 AM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Identification appeared to be in deep concentration as a voice drifted towards her. Pondering if it was alright or would Erebos enjoy the gift she had made him. 'What were you doing? Does it have any important use?' Identification looked to the woman, a smile offered. As words once more traveling from the stranger white tipped ears forwards catching her vocals. 'Is that your name?' So many questions came from the woman she'd know as Nova. Although Fic did not mind at all one bit.

'Well, Ill call you Fica since its easier.' It was a nice little nickname, easy and simple like Fic was. So giving a gentle wave of her tail the other continued on. 'My name is Nova. My pack is nearby.' The scent of a few others hung thick upon Nova, scents she remembers. Eltrys and Saga. "It's a gift for someone Nova. I just hope that he likes it." A simple reply. "And I like Fica, it's simple and easy to remember. And it is a pleasure to meet you Nova." She wondered if she'd be over stepping boundires if she asked Nova if she known Saga and Eltrys. "Are you apart of Polaris by any chance? I have a friend that is part of the same pack. And I was able to meet a bear who smelt of Polaris also." Screw it, she couldn't hold it back. Her tail dancing around behind her watching the other sitting near her.

"Speech!"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Write this down. The Forgotten Isle 06:52 PM, 06-10-2024 10:08 PM, 09-14-2024