gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Bunni
07-02-2024, 10:29 AM
Bancha had headed over to the small cluster of lemon balm that grew along the shore, reaching out from the nearby trees. They wanted just enough light to grow, but not to singe their leaves. He leaned down to gather some, enjoying the lemony scent that filled his mouth when a voice called out to him. Quickly lifting his head, he noticed a darker colored female speaking gently to him. He smiles around his mouthful of leaves, tail wagging happily at his back.

"Hello!" Bancha greets with a muffle voice, eyes quickly drawn to the next wolf to gather, a blond female this time who sits neatly at the shore. He gives her a smile as well, but has little time to say much before a wolf he recognizes approaches. "Atreyu!" He says happily, tail wagging faster before he looks back to the other two. "I'm Bancha! I came out to gather some, well, I guess lemon balm now and do some exploring, if you would like to join," his chipper voice carries over the burbling of the stream that his paws are still within.

"I noticed the water is brackish here. Lotsa different plant life," he makes mention as he lifts a paw to wave it around at their surroundings. How the sands created different tiny islands full of life and the individual pools of water abound with crabs and starfish and much more Bancha had yet to discover.

BANCHA

2/3 explore new land - kamui delta
2/3 gather an herb - lemon balm

as an adult, bancha will prefer they/them but until he's matured, he/him is fine too!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Curious and Curiouser Kamui Delta 06:31 AM, 07-02-2024 12:26 AM, 07-14-2024