gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
07-02-2024, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2024, 10:55 AM by Mae. Edited 1 time in total.)
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
The youngster seemed unfazed that Mae was here also, which made a smile cross her lips, a small tilt of her head as she breathed in. Her own tail waving to and fro behind her. As others gathered, she looked towards the group a small smile and nod to each of them. "Hello Bancha, Identification and Atreyu." A polite dip of her cranium was offered.

"Lemon balm is a wonderful herb. And only if you do not mind, I'd love to gather more herbs and explore myself. This is my first time really up this far. Normally I stay down near Auster. I think it's Auster anyway." Her tail still wagging behind her, as a soft laugh is left out. Noticing the cream like woman, although she appeared around the same age. She seemed a little older. "I am sorry, I'm Mae."

Inside she was nervous, but didn't allow that to really faze her infront of the others. Noting it was her first time at the delta and was gathering some rosemary and sage. "I came to gather some rosemary and sage. And this seems to be prime spot for it." Looking around seeing that it grew like wild fire in areas.

"Speech!"

2/3 explore new land - kamui delta
2/3 gather an herd - rosemary, sage
Reaper may join any threads that involves Mae All Titles to Threads are from Fleetwood Mac songs

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Curious and Curiouser Kamui Delta 06:31 AM, 07-02-2024 12:26 AM, 07-14-2024