size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
07-02-2024, 08:09 PM

As soon as Basilisk had left Ignita had busied herself with what felt like double the chores. Being held captive in your own den for an entire day had left a few cogs in her processes loose and a couple of holes in her crafting plans. Ach! She had to practice meditation!

She had brewed herself some of the special tea and had taken it with her to the store room to sip and make sure people were getting her organizing system. It was there that Bas's nephew found her. For the first time she wasn't entirely delighted to see him, mainly because Bas had set him on her to keep an eye on her while he was gone. How much had Bas told him? She sipped her tea and then put it down.

As soon as she heard his delightful warm voice she really couldn't be mad at all, at either of them, least of all Wylan.
"Hey Wyl!" As she talked about her plans for the next few days she picked up a load of freshly tanned leathers delivered from the smokehouse, She was about to answer him when he insisted on taking her load. She had to admit she was still a little sore from the day before, but nothing to... Her face went from confused to flat as it dawned on her. She sighed, was this going to be the norm when she was actually pregnant? She grabbed her tea and gulped the rest of it down as she pointed him to where he should set the load.

"First thing, if he told what I think he told you... I don't think I am. Second thing, when and if I do, I won't be coddled or denied my work... please." She tried to set a stern tone, but it still came off soft and pleading. When will she be strong enough to command people? She really had to embody her inner Bas for that kind of strength.

"Now, He's set for me a few tests. One of them is to master meditation, and the other is to work on my defenses. Those are things you can help me with!" She wagged her tail. "Do you know how to meditate?"

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Here for you(and only you) Dreamer's Col 09:25 PM, 07-01-2024 03:08 PM, 07-18-2024