size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
07-02-2024, 10:38 PM

She laughed at Wylan, glad he could come and continue his learning!

"Welcome, Welcome!" Ignita started, pulling the string for the bellows pushing fresh air onto the coals. She wanted to keep the fire going in case they needed to use it.

She turned to her students and saw a face she hadn't quite met yet and almost mistook for the healer Ollie!
"Casimir! I'm so glad to meet you finally! I'm Ignita! Wynter and Wyl! Glad you're here! Let's get started. With the raid coming up, we must make sure our warriors are well protected! I can show you how the smithy works, how to build your armor, and how to keep it in good shape with some mending and the like!" She loved this part, sharing so much information and seeing how each student responded! She brought their attention to a collection of materials.

"If you need to build your armor, I have hardened boiled leather and strips for securing, I can teach you how to put it together. I also have some plate we can work on forming to your body! It's heavier than the leather and doesn't provide as much movement as the leather." She walked over to the anvil and mallet, which also had the string for the bellows close by, to which she gave it a pull.

"Now what I'll actually teach everyone is how to make fasten plate armor with leather straps! Questions?" She asked brightly, adjusting her goggles over her head.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Paws On Dreamer's Col 07:15 PM, 07-02-2024 03:09 PM, 07-18-2024