An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
07-03-2024, 06:07 PM
Cerb did a single little "humph" through a laugh as Ruse had said it was probably better they not test the waters and find out. Test the waters. "I doubt I'd ever find it in myself to swim over here either." He responded humorously, especially if the ice of the ocean water was still present below. It looked like quite deadly waters regardless of what kind of ledge could be beneath them if any.

They both started to back up off the cliff, leaving the stone edges and back into the safer, grassy areas. Cerb would start walking more southern of them now. He assumed this may have been a nice place to hang out at night if anything. Perhaps see the sun rise from the east. It was probably a beautiful experience. Otherwise the land here wouldn't serve much purpose to them as a pack. Just a cute little outing. He made some mental notes to return back to Scylla with as they ventured towards the plains that were east of Obscura.

"Cerberus Klein"