gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
07-03-2024, 08:02 PM
He looks up toward the sky with those vermillion eyes to think on what Spider has to say. They aren't wrong necessarily, but he also wonders if they're seeing the bigger picture of it all too. Was love really real or as they said, just a chemical reaction? Something made up in their minds? Honestly, it was rather deeper thoughts than Wilder ever cared to carry on with. He wasn't a man of such conversations. In a sense, he's thankful that Spider changes the topic, poking him about his own trauma and what not, but he still can't help but worry about the kid. To Wilder, Spider would always be the little punky puppy he found waterlogged in the swamp.

"Ain't got much," Wilder offers, looking down at Spider. "I did have a girl in mind, but I ain't much for commitment so I scooted on and haven' looked back," he shrugs his shoulders, brushing off the open admittance that he had probably broken her heart, but he wasn't going to admit it hurt him the same too. "See these scars on my shoulders?" He tilts so that Spider can get a better look at the three jagged pink scars that now run down each shoulders. "Cougar cut me up pretty bad. Kinda gave me that rude awakenin' that I needed help," again, he doesn't want to put pressure on the whole admitting he's weak thing, but he trusts Spider to an extent and hope they could relate in a sense. "So 'ere I am, a newly proclaimed mountain folk," he puffs up his chest, lips widening into a cheeky smile for them.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. gemini season Dreamer's Col 06:26 AM, 06-14-2024 06:27 PM, 08-15-2024