ardent

you want me to walk her like she's your dog?

Vesper

Wilder

Armada
Stalker

Master Hunter (250)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
07-03-2024, 08:27 PM
Her pained 'heh heh' as her eyes met his had his blood roiling. Ears flattened, facial expression going blank as he stared back at her with a pointed glare. The quiet rumble in his chest was indicative that he clearly didn't find her falling down again to be humorous. But it was clear she was faking it, trying to hide the pain that no doubt was taking over all of her senses. As much as he wants to swat her for being a dumbass, he holds back. Stubborn as she was, she clearly needed help.

As her eyes close and head rests against him, he lets out a sigh. "C'mon, I'll carry ya back," he murmurs quietly, steeling himself for the ache that was sure to come after this endeavor. And even if she didn't help him, he wouldn't take no for an answer. Slowly and carefully, Wilder noses himself under Vesper's shoulders and manages a rather awkward sliding lift as he comes to stand with her hanging over his shoulders. "Hang on, it'll prolly be bumpy," Wilder warns through gritted teeth as he begins the precarious walk back to the infirmary.

WILDER

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. you want me to walk her like she's your dog? Dreamer's Col 07:27 PM, 06-22-2024 03:25 PM, 08-20-2024