size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
07-03-2024, 09:01 PM

His silence isn't entirely unjustified, but it's also not fair to keep his mother waiting with bated breath. Especially with her chastising words about effecting the whole pack. Yeah, that wasn't something he had actually thought about. Well, damn, what did this mean for the Raiders and the Syndicate? Were they meant to play nice with each other now or would he be the one forced to choose? Would he have to leave the Raiders and be banished to the frigid north? He really hated the cold.

"Yea, sorry. Uh, Ely is pregnant," Scald says it outright, a sigh leaving his chest with the relief that washes over him. "I guess that ain' so bad considerin' Loogie slept with a Fatalis but then again that old man left Dread for dead anyway," his nose wrinkles at the memory of Sirius that day in the Battlefield. "I don' think it'll affect any one of us 'ere, but ya know I'll handle it if I gotta," he tries to give Modesty a cheeky smirk, but he's sure she can see right through his thin veil of barely hid stress.

Scald Fallen

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Mother, I Done Fucked Up Druid's Moor 02:02 PM, 06-10-2024 02:40 PM, 10-02-2024