gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Bunni
07-03-2024, 10:34 PM
Conversating with three other wolves does prove to be difficult and with his mind on wanting to explore and cultivate the lemon balm, his ears are only half-listening to them talk. He tries his best, but he's soon nose deep in the lemon balm, pulling at a few sprigs of it to store in a borrowed satchel from one of his pack mates. Bancha smiles and gives the wolf named Mae a friendly nod. "I enjoy meeting new wolves," he replies cheerily back to her as he finishes stashing the lemon balm away and starts nosing around the other plants nearby.

The one named Identification sounds cautious and Bancha nods too to her warning about being careful. He couldn't always promise he was careful, but he tried the best he could. It was then as Atreyu sneezes a second time does Bancha notice a crab scuttling from the safety of a bush toward a nearby tide pool. Lowering his muzzle closer to the water to inspect the other watery wildlife, he does turn one ear to continue listening. Atreyu gives him the same advise of being careful and he waves a dismissive paw. Being small as he way, most normally didn't give him a second look.

"I've been to Auster once! It was much more wet than it is here in Boreas. I kind of enjoy the eastern areas," he mentions, trying to stay intermingled with the conversations as he picks up a paw to push a rock out of the tide pool so that the crab could continue walking around. When he looks around, he can see there are many other tide pools to explore, but it sounded as if Atreyu really needed some of that lamb's ear. "I think I saw some of those fuzzy leafed plants not far off," he mentions, pointing a paw in her direction.

BANCHA

3/3 explore new land - kamui delta
3/3 gather an herb - lemon balm

as an adult, bancha will prefer they/them but until he's matured, he/him is fine too!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Curious and Curiouser Kamui Delta 06:31 AM, 07-02-2024 12:26 AM, 07-14-2024