Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
07-03-2024, 11:29 PM
It was obvious by her body language and motions that she was done speaking on the topics of politics. For Gilgamesh, that was fine by him. He too was tired of the semantics, the bullshit, the frustrating frustrations that came with dealing with supposed leaders that couldn't actual lead. Or wolves that were too cowardly to deal with the problems they created. So he doesn't reply, doesn't speak on what Modesty says. It's not that he disagrees, it's quite the opposite - he agrees wholeheartedly. Now was the time to allow mother nature to run her course.

Instead, he focuses on how Modesty inches closer, closing the distance as they draw nearer to the beach. Greeted by the sound of waves rolling onto sand, his ears perking up at the calming noise. They then turn to Modesty as she speaks, her words fond and teasing. What say poses brings back an even fonder memory, one that actually does bring a smile to his lips this time. Everything that had happened in the last few seasons washed away, stripping Gilgamesh back to... Gil. The Gil that was unashamedly and irrevocably in love with Modesty well before she ever knew she was in love with him.

"I knew I was captured the moment you landed on top of me," he replies easily, his chin turning to reach out and press his cheek to hers for a moment. His paws stop, the cool sand beneath them sinking beneath his weight. Closing his eyes and letting out a sigh, he finally feels all the emotions begin to well up. "I wish we could go back," Gilgamesh whispers, a true and honest admission that he hadn't even told himself.

The Raid King, Gilgamesh
table coding by bunni ♥

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him