gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced
player
Res
07-04-2024, 08:52 AM

It seemed as though the first kitten broke the seal. After that, more cats came and began to clamber over the giant lioness. Taiga gently flopped onto her side, head in the grass, allowing her smaller cousins to climb her and satiate their curiosity. There were many questioning mews and a plethora of purrs as several of the kitties happily rubbed their heads against the rosette covered feline.

Hattori was the mans name and Taiga was glad that his energy seemed to match her own, somewhat. He asked how long she'd been here and a contemplative rumble reverberated through the felines chest. "I came to this place when the ice bridge joined our lands." Had to have been years now, right? "I was the only one of my kind that made it, so I'm very much alone." This was part of the reason that Taiga was so kind to creatures smaller than herself.

"Tell me of your pack, Hattori. You seem to honor this place and your mannerisms speak of one that knows and expects respect." Basically, was he a good witch or a bad witch?

"Speech!"

Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Taiga is a Panthera Spelaea- a Cave Lion.

She stands 63" at the shoulder and weighs a whopping 700 lbs.