gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby
07-04-2024, 09:59 PM

Wynter listened curiously as Cerberus explained how he had originally lived in Auster, but now he lived in the eastern portion of Boreas and had for some time. She hummed with interest when he explained that his sister had recently formed a pack named Obscura and she made sure to tuck that bit of information away to take back to Basilisk. Maybe, if she was lucky, he'd let her take another diplomacy mission to go make the new alpha's acquaintance. "Well, congratulations to your sister then," she replied, giving him a smile. "I'm actually Armada's diplomat so maybe I'll be able to come say hello soon." Of course that was all up to Basilisk, but hopefully she'd be able to prove herself soon so she could be sent on more missions. A rustle in the bushes behind her drew her attention and she glanced back over her shoulder just in time to see the jackalope she had been following emerge from the brush, look at her for a moment, and then take off into the trees again. She had to bite her tongue to keep from cursing under her breath and instead she gave Cerberus a pleasant smile and said, "It was nice to meet you, Cerberus. If you'll excuse me..." before turning and trotting off after the antlered rabbit, her curiosity and ambition to catch the unusual animal back at the front of her mind.

"Wynter Fatalis"