An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-25-2024, 04:51 PM

Today was a calmer day of cold weather, though it still wasn't clear if the gentle snow storms would be yielding as they came into spring. This winter year hadn't been too terrible and was actually quite enjoyable with how mild it had been. Easier to admire what the season had to offer. It was a little harsher as he moved more north, but nothing he couldn't adjust to. He had been nearly everywhere at this point in his life. At least experienced each area in their Boreas once.

As he walked the peak, he had considered it was like his more recent home in Elysium, but definitely a little more barren. More frigid. He wondered if that was because a pack hadn't claimed the lands here or if it was because of the more northern atmosphere. He didn't ponder too long.

It would take him some time to trek the mountains from the south, but once he reached some of the highest ledges he was met with what had really reminded him of Elysium. The central falls and greenery below, despite the blankets of snow that topped most of it. He made his way down into the center of the Peaks, finding his way to the waters inside and doing nothing but enjoying and admiring the nature around him, giving a shake as he sat down. He had the time to explore and relax, and that's what he came here to do.

"Cerberus"

Wynter

Armada
Diplomat

Expert Fighter (145)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby
06-26-2024, 02:12 AM

It wasn't unusual, of course, to spot hares or rabbits moving through the forest where her family kept their home, but seeing one as large as the one she had seen was pretty unusual and even more unusual than that was the fact that she had been certain it had antlers like a deer. For a while she had begun to think that she was imagining things, but as she tracked the arctic hare away from the trees and up into the surrounding mountains she managed to catch better glimpses of it and kept spotting what looked like antlers growing from its head. She was so curious and even though she was a terrible hunter compared to her father she kept at it for far longer than she probably should have.

Eventually her hunt brought her up to the tall waterfall south of the col, her brow furrowed with her deep concentration. It was that concentration on trying not to lose the trail that she was following that kept her from noticing the large male that sat near by until she was too close to just not acknowledge his presence. She supposed that she could have tried to slip away without him noticing, but his coat carried the scent of a pack so what if she eventually ran into him again during one of her diplomacy meetings? That could get awkward if he did spot her and knew her as the weird girl that crept away from him. "Hello there," she said as she gave up on hunting down the unusual hare for now, walking over to him with a pleasant smile. The view from the fall opened up in front of her and she looked at it with awe for a moment. She had been up into the higher parts of the mountains before and the lookouts that were built around the Armada, but this rivaled a lot of them. "Enjoying the view?"

"Wynter Fatalis"

Cerberus

"Not A Caveman"

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-27-2024, 09:40 AM
Cerberus was one to be in and admire nature, as he was when the younger woman found him and approached him. As she ventured down into the heart of the peaks he wouldn't notice her but soon she would come to view. He gently wagged his tail at least showing he wouldn't mean any harm. He didn't think himself as brutish or scary, but he may have come across that way to some others at a quick glance. Though this girl had experience with much different than his own, little would he know. Her father had wings.

He showed a soft smile as she greeted him and then looked back at the falls as she asked if he was enjoying the view. He nodded slightly, "Yes, it's very beautiful here. Colder than the east though." Just a twinge of humor. Small talk, weather. Average. "I'm Cerberus, it's nice to meet you...?" He'd silently ask for her name. He wasn't sure if he'd really ever see this girl again but it was common pleasantries. "I don't suppose you are from around here?"

"Cerberus"

Wynter

Armada
Diplomat

Expert Fighter (145)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby
07-02-2024, 04:57 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2024, 05:00 AM by Wynter. Edited 3 times in total. Edit Reason: I’m )

Wynter nodded in agreement to the horned man’s comment on the beauty of the scenery in front of them and chuckled a bit when he mentioned that it was colder here than in the east. "I’m sure it is," she replied. Even though she hadn’t been away from the north she had heard plenty about the different regions of Boreas and how the climate could be different depending on where you were. Perhaps she’d find out herself soon enough.

"Wynter Fatalis," she replied to fill in the gap where his words trailed off after introducing himself. "Nice to meet you too, Cerberus." She hadn’t really known what to expect from a random meeting like this, but at least he seemed very pleasant. She nodded when he asked about her living near by, replying, "I do. I’m from the Armada, we live in the Col just that way," she explained, pointing off into the distance the way she came. "How about you? I’m guessing you live in the east?"

"Wynter Fatalis"

Cerberus

"Not A Caveman"

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

07-04-2024, 09:47 PM
Cerb would say he was pretty good with names so had the two of them ever met again he would probably remember at least that. The chances were pretty slim living so far apart, but there was no harm in another's good company. She seemed well enough at least. Nothing bothersome.

She was from the Armada, of course he had heard of them through the many packs he had lived in through his life but he had never visited before. Maybe if his father had never moved away from Ashen would he have had more understanding of their pack. None the less, he wouldn't see them or her as any sort of threat or unlikable kind. "Well, I'm originally from Auster." Well at least as far as he remembered. He wasn't weaned from Viper when they made the move across the ocean to The Forbidden Isle. He continued, "But I've lived in the east for quite some time now. My sister just raised a pack pretty central called Obscura." He wasn't sure if they would be staying where they were now or moving. He hoped they could maybe move back home to Auster, it would be his dream. He wouldn't pester Scylla though.

"Cerberus"

Wynter

Armada
Diplomat

Expert Fighter (145)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby
07-04-2024, 11:59 PM

Wynter listened curiously as Cerberus explained how he had originally lived in Auster, but now he lived in the eastern portion of Boreas and had for some time. She hummed with interest when he explained that his sister had recently formed a pack named Obscura and she made sure to tuck that bit of information away to take back to Basilisk. Maybe, if she was lucky, he'd let her take another diplomacy mission to go make the new alpha's acquaintance. "Well, congratulations to your sister then," she replied, giving him a smile. "I'm actually Armada's diplomat so maybe I'll be able to come say hello soon." Of course that was all up to Basilisk, but hopefully she'd be able to prove herself soon so she could be sent on more missions. A rustle in the bushes behind her drew her attention and she glanced back over her shoulder just in time to see the jackalope she had been following emerge from the brush, look at her for a moment, and then take off into the trees again. She had to bite her tongue to keep from cursing under her breath and instead she gave Cerberus a pleasant smile and said, "It was nice to meet you, Cerberus. If you'll excuse me..." before turning and trotting off after the antlered rabbit, her curiosity and ambition to catch the unusual animal back at the front of her mind.

"Wynter Fatalis"