size
Large
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
07-04-2024, 10:34 PM

Ember had truly been content to simply browse on her own for her time in the market, but when the merchant wolf running the stall did a double take and mentioned her family's bonfire the season prior, the Carpathian princess' attention was fully up on the other wolf. Curiosity colored her eyes as she looked over the other fae—really looking at her—and realized she looked quite a lot like her grandfather Sirius Fatalis. "Yes, I was," she replied to confirm the stranger's suspicions, and when she went farther to emphasize that she was one of Art and Briar's kids, Ember's face lit up with recognition. "Yeah, Artorias and Briar are my parents! I'm Ember." The young woman introduced herself as Wynter, the daughter of her uncle Mortis and her cousin.

"Hey, I thought you looked familiar! Everyone here smells like Armada wolves though, it's kinda hard to tell." Em laughed it off and smiled at Wynter more genuinely now that she knew they were family, even if this was their first time really meeting. "It's very nice to meet you, Wynter." Now knowing that this was no ordinary merchant peddling her wares, Em was much more invested in making a purchase with her. Perhaps Wynter could help her too. "I'm up in the area for a while and wanted to stop by and see the Armada market for myself. It's really something!" She lifted her dainty paw and shuffled through a few of the semiprecious stones Wynter had laid out on the countertop. "I was hoping to find some of the fire-colored stones I've heard you pull from the Col. My family loves those stones, for obvious reasons. I thought maybe I'd bring some back home with me. You wouldn't happen to have any on hand, would you?" Ember knew how tricky those fire opals and sapphires were to mine. She wouldn't have been surprised if the Armada kept them under lock and key and away from the general marketplace.

"Ember Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

Artorias and Briar may enter any of Ember's threads while she is under 2 years old.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Those finishing touches Dreamer's Col 02:55 PM, 07-04-2024 06:33 PM, 07-29-2024