Beginner Fighter (0)

Advanced Intellectual (70)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
07-04-2024, 10:55 PM

He beat her down and then ranted about dignity and respect? Honour? Normally a beating did at least a little to curb her tongue, but she could feel her blood boiling beneath her skin. He just didn’t get it, did he? He was skirting around the edges, too afraid to fall in. Playing the good guy, when the villain all masters were lay just beneath the surface. Did pretending help him sleep at night? Pretending he had the dignity not to abuse his slave, even while beating her into the dirt?

She wouldn’t let him pretend. With every punishment he laid on her, she would only be proving herself right. She got slowly to her paws. “You just don’t get it, do you? There is only one life for a slave. For me. I get beaten until I can barely move, and then I get raped until I can’t feel my body. When I drag myself back to my paws in the morning, I take out their washing and shovel their shit. Why the fuck do you think your own shit dosen’t stink? You're just as culpable as the rest of them. You're a murderer, and a monster, and it wouldn’t take but a small push, and you’d be a little rapist in training, too.” She held her head high, letting the blood run slowly down her muzzle. She could hear it pitter-patter against the floor beneath her. Proof. A badge of his sin, and she would force him to look at it. To see who he was.

"Speech"

[Image: RVyRN0o.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Any other ideas? Dreamer's Col 07:07 PM, 07-03-2024 03:01 PM, 07-18-2024