size
Large
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
07-04-2024, 11:29 PM

When Wynter nodded emphatically and declared that she did, in fact, have some of those fire stones she was looking for, Ember was elated! Her Fatalis cousin dipped out of sight for a few minutes and then returned with a sealed box. Em watched while she produced a small array of fire opals and orange sapphires of varying sizes, all uncut and rough stones pulled straight from the earth. Ember marveled at the beauty of the stones, picking up each one at a time and inspecting them in the sunlight for any obvious flaws or mars. They all seemed to be of high quality which matched the stories her mother had told her about her trips up here, and Ember was not disappointed in the quality of the stones.

"Oh, these are beautiful! They're exactly what I'm looking for!" exclaimed Ember with zeal, gathering up the opals and sapphires into a small pile as she counted them out. "I'll take them all. Would you take some finished jewelry in exchange for the raw stones?" Ember produced a small pouch that had been tied around her neck and dropped it on the counter. Inside were several pieces of jewelry made in the Hallows—gold and steel rings set with various precious and semiprecious stones, a gold pendant on a thin chain with a vibrant ruby set in the center, and a couple all-metal bangles made from gold, silver, and steel. Examples of what she planned to use the unfinished stones for, and more goods Wynter could sell to other wolves looking for fine accessories.

"Ember Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

Artorias and Briar may enter any of Ember's threads while she is under 2 years old.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Those finishing touches Dreamer's Col 02:55 PM, 07-04-2024 06:33 PM, 07-29-2024