gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby
07-04-2024, 11:46 PM

Without hesitation Ember began to examine and hold the stones to the light and Wynter could tell from how she lit up at the sight of them that this was just what she was looking for. She was quickly realizing that she not only liked running this market stall to meet new wolves, but being able to match up wolves with the items they had been hunting for was it's own kind of joy. Eventually Ember declared that they were exactly what she was looking for and Wynter grinned proudly. "Great! I'm glad we had what you needed," she replied. Before she could begin to mention what she was asking for the stones, Ember made her own offer of finished jewelry in exchange, putting a pouch on the counter that clinked when it hit the surface. Curious, Wynter opened up the pouch and slid out the collection of bangles, rings, and a gold necklace with an impressive ruby pendant. Wynter examined the pieces curiously and with a bit of awe. They were much finer pieces than she had seen them make here in the Armada so she knew they'd at least be amazing pieces to add to her wares. "You have yourself a deal," she replied with a chuckle. She swapped out the jewelry pieces for the stones, putting the jewelry in the lock box and putting the gemstones in Ember's pouch before handing it back to her. "Don't be a stranger, okay? If you're going to be around for a while I'd love to spend some time with you when I'm not on the job." She didn't get to spend much time with her distant family, though that might change now that she was old enough to have a bit of freedom!

"Wynter Fatalis"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Those finishing touches Dreamer's Col 02:55 PM, 07-04-2024 06:33 PM, 07-29-2024