Beginner Fighter (0)

Advanced Intellectual (70)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
07-05-2024, 01:10 AM

He led her fully back to the clinic. The same walls she was seeing so much of lately. She eased herself carefully back into the bed. How she was starting to hate that bed. She remained in a sitting position, still struggling with the sharp turns of the day.

Did Oleander really think that he could show her his monster, and then tuck it away as if nothing happened? She wasn’t entirely sure what she was feeling, and she was struggling with it. Emotions had always been fast and hot with her, but this one was different, it was a slow sort of burn in her gut.

No, she did know this one. She’d been battling it all her life, she just hadn’t known when it had vanished, while she was lying in her Armada cot and teasing her Armada healer. But it had, and she had forgotten it in its absence. It was back in force now, a stronger bitter taste of defeat on her tongue. Hopelessness.

“My choice… my choice is that I don’t care. It’s just flesh, it doesn't matter what happens to it.” She said when he hounded her to decide. Have personality, don’t have personality! What did he want from her! Have personality, but only on his terms. She couldn’t any more. Not today. She just… she just couldn’t today.

"Speech"

[Image: RVyRN0o.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Any other ideas? Dreamer's Col 07:07 PM, 07-03-2024 03:01 PM, 07-18-2024