size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
07-05-2024, 02:52 AM

Ely wasn’t sure what she was expecting from scald. But as he closed the distance between them, Chest to chest, nose to cheek she couldn’t help but feel relaxed. Motherhood wasn’t on her list of plans yet. She had much she wanted to do before this but these were the cards that were dealt to her. And now she felt as if she wouldn’t be totally alone in raising them.

She nodded ”I would. Your children weigh me down a bit more than I’d like to admit” she half teased. Her paws ached at the thought of her walk. She was grateful she’d done it though. She would never openly admit how insecure she’d felt on her way here. Not knowing if she was about to be a single mother. Or how she was unsure of everything to come.

But he silenced it all. Every single betraying feeling reverberating through her body was gone as she accepted his shoulder and leaned against him. Her body heavy with exhaustion. She looked towards him as his question stoked that dark fire that lingered writhing within her.

”What do I want from you?!” her tone was sharp as she stared at him in disbelief. ”I come tell you that you’re to be a father and THATS your first thought after finding out?! That I want something from you?” she scoffed in disbelief. She was a saxe she didn’t want anything. She wanted to scream and yell and sink her teeth into him in that moment but her body betrayed her, as it held no energy for any of it.

”I don’t want to be alone in this. I want a partner, I want my children to have both parents in their lives. But don’t you for a second think I can’t do this on my own if I have to” she huffed before she began walking on her own towards his den.

"Ely & Ezekiel"
[Image: ElyScarRef1.png?ex=6629b2a2&is=66173da2&...height=872]

Elysia "Ely" Saxe is a Mature 3-3-3 Rated Character. Plot at your own risk.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I’ll Be There When Your Reality Drowns Druid's Moor 11:27 AM, 05-31-2024 12:52 AM, 08-20-2024