size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
07-05-2024, 06:18 AM
there was more to medusa- more than he imagined at first. she noted red was to become the next big thing, the next leader. interesting. hopefully his reign would mimic his mother's. as she went on, he saw a theme surround her past. she was a taker of freedom but a giver of newness. as if her initial motives to keep anyone.. was for their own good. it was true that this was the way for erebos. had medusa not kept him, who knows what trouble he'd be in. what opportunities he would've missed and lessons to know. "I want to thank you." he let the words flow. "for like them, allowing me to redeem myself even after my own indecencies against you and our home." he clenched his jowls, his eyes hard and unwavering upon her. medusa was wise. he hoped everyone knew that by now..

how she spoke about enki was something he took seriously. he trusted medusa's judgment. "I see. Then I'm sure he will suit the role of which you've given him." he offered a nod of abidance, of approval.

Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the weight of you Dancefloor of the Gods 08:05 AM, 05-31-2024 06:31 PM, 08-15-2024