An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
07-05-2024, 07:00 PM
Absinth’s eyes gleamed with a mix of amusement and desire, her gaze fixed on Andy’s face. She could feel Andy’s breath, warm and tantalizingly close, their lips hovering just a whisper apart. As the lavender woman playfully licked her lips, a shiver ran down Absinth’s spine. Her smirk deepened, and she leaned in, closing the gap with a kiss that was soft yet electric, a promise of more to come.

When Andy retreated toward the plush pile of furs, Absinth’s movements followed with a fluid grace, laced with predatory intent. This woman... always running, always just out of reach, and all Absinth wanted was to pin her down, to make her forget everything else.

As Andy draped herself across the furs, Absinth paused, taking in the sight before her. Sleek lavender skin, supple flesh, curves that drew her eyes hungrily. “Are beds normally kept here, or did you prepare this one for a specific reason?” It’s a tease, an impish curl of her lips as she delights in either answer. Did Armada wolves just fuck in the tunnels? Or was Andy a sneaky little minx? She let her gaze linger, savoring the moment. A new question hung in the air, posed by the lovely lavender fae, and she sensed the genuine curiosity in her voice.

“Do you want an apology, beautiful? It's really unfortunate. The band kept moving, I gained myself some new responsibilities, and some souls have just simply been troublesome to get along with.” Absinth began, her voice carrying a sigh as she moved closer. She lowered herself gracefully beside Andy, their bodies just inches apart, the heat of her presence mingling with Andromeda's. “We’ve become more of a true pack now, and not the kind with a good reputation, unfortunately.”

She let the words linger, her eyes locking onto Andy’s, searching for understanding as her lips curled deviously. “The chaos has kept me on my toes, and for that I'll let you take your pound of flesh, hmm? I’m sure Aresenn feels the same.” Her comment was careful, a deliberate probe to gauge Andy’s reaction, her body language subtly inviting closeness, a temptation to take her word for it. There was no need to lie, she'd answer Andromeda's questions. Part of her actually hoped the woman would take a pound of flesh from her. It sounded sexy.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Understand I'm a sinner Dreamer's Col 05:16 PM, 05-30-2024 04:36 PM, 09-20-2024