ardent

you want me to walk her like she's your dog?

Vesper

Wilder

Armada
Stalker

Master Hunter (250)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
07-05-2024, 07:45 PM
He notices how she's stretched out further across the cot, no doubt attempting to get comfortable. Her injuries were far worse than his own and he couldn't imagine how much pain she actually was in. Truthfully, he admired the way she dug deep and hid the truth from the surface. Kind of reminded him of himself. Didn't need anyone thinking he was weak after all! But then of course, no surprise, she ruins his moment of admiration with words that leave him both with flushed cheeks and eye rolling backward.

"Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't ya?" He replies after a baffling moment of trying to keep his composure, looking down at her as she bats her eyes back up at him. It was also safe to say that he wasn't used to females being so forward. Try as he might to tell himself that she's doing it to get under his skin, his little pea brain full of hormones wants to believe she's being truthful.

Letting out a sigh, he plops himself down beside her cot and clears his throat uncomfortably as he reaches out to remove the bandages that cover her wounds. "Now, I ain' got no practice in none of this. So if anythin' hurts or ya know, jus' yell at me," Wilder warns, his expression showing just how awkward he feels as he tries to help as best as he can.

WILDER

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. you want me to walk her like she's your dog? Dreamer's Col 07:27 PM, 06-22-2024 03:25 PM, 08-20-2024