ardent

you want me to walk her like she's your dog?

Vesper

Vesper

Armada
Songbird

Beginner Fighter (0)

Advanced Intellectual (70)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
07-05-2024, 09:05 PM

She stops breathing for a moment when Wilders voice leaves him in a snap, and he turns his towering form down to look in her face. Giving her no room to move, to escape. Had she pushed too far? But when his sigh left him, she found she could breathe again. She took in a couple slow, shallow breaths. Not showing her fear.

I get the feelin' no one's gonna try to be hurtin' ya no more. She couldn’t help her derisive snort. Disbelief clear in that short noise. Right, sure. Because no one ever hurt a slave.

But Wilder kept at it, trying to convince her with his words… and it was true, that carrying her back to the den and easing pain relief on her back was not something her last masters would have even dreamed of. She hadn’t even heard of a healer before she had come here. She had thought oleander was some weird witch when she had woken up in his herb covered den. “Just because I don’t know how you guys do your evil shit doesn't mean you don’t do it.” She muttered, and then perked up a tiny bit. “But I might believe you more if you swiped me a bottle of alcohol.” Hehe, she wondered how much trouble that would get him into if he went through with it.

"Speech"

[Image: RVyRN0o.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. you want me to walk her like she's your dog? Dreamer's Col 07:27 PM, 06-22-2024 03:25 PM, 08-20-2024