gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
07-05-2024, 09:07 PM
He isn't surprised when she lifts her head up high and speaks with a sassy confidence that could only be Vesper. When had he come to know her so well? Ah, shove that question to the back. Don't need to linger on it right this moment. There were indeed more pressing matters at paw. Like the fresh scar over her muzzle that appeared oddly wolf-like in shape which wasn't consist with how he had last seen her. Wilder couldn't help the slight narrowing of his eyes as he took a step closer to her.

It was an odd moment for Wilder. He wanted so badly to call out the scar, request to know who had dared hurt her, but he was trying to be smarter than that. Memories of infirmary flash in his mind, quickly reminded of how she had reacted to him looking at the polar bear scars across her back. Calling out this new scar wouldn't help her or frankly anyone else, he was sure of it. But... he was Wilder and Wilder was going to act as Wilder acted.

"By the looks of that new beauty mark, yer gonna need it," he teased, a brow raised in question to see if she'd admit to what happened. Not wanting to give her too much time to answer the unspoken words he placed upon her, he turns to put some space between them. Turning back to face her, he looks over her form as his own slides into a more defensive position. "If a lesson is what ya want, I'll give ya one. Can ya tell or show me what a defensive position looks like?" Wilder questions, patient as he needs to be.

WILDER

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. will I really learn Dreamer's Col 08:31 PM, 07-05-2024 03:25 PM, 08-20-2024