gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
07-05-2024, 09:25 PM
His only response to her innocent child-like voice is a snort from his nostrils. A slight shake of his head to show that he wasn't going to fall for her tomfoolery. It was clearly just a way for her to stay hidden behind the true feelings she felt. Which by now, Wilder wasn't going to continue poking and prodding her until she broke. If she didn't want to get fixed and face the trauma of her past, he wasn't going to force her.

Instead he waits as she thinks, watching as she begins to speak. According to her masters? Yeah, like they'd taught her anything important before. When she drops down and flops over onto her back to reveal her belly, the most vulnerable part of herself, he can't help but sigh. After their encounter in the infirmary, he had had time to collect himself, release whatever silly pent up emotions he had been feeling back there. Today was a new day. A fresh Wilder full of patience... Yes, patience. This girl would be testing all that he had.

"Must be why ya almost got swallowed whole by that bear," Wilder replies back flatly, unimpressed with her antics. "Ya asked for a lesson an' I'm willin' to help. If ya ain' gonna take it, I'll just be on my way," he adds on, his expression matching that of his voice as he continues to stand where he is, a few feet away.

WILDER

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. will I really learn Dreamer's Col 08:31 PM, 07-05-2024 03:25 PM, 08-20-2024