ardent

you want me to walk her like she's your dog?

Vesper

Wilder

Armada
Stalker

Master Hunter (250)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
07-05-2024, 10:20 PM
He's surprised to see her sit up further onto the cot. Did that not irritate her wounds that were still out in the open? Deep down, he does feel bad for leaving them out like that, but part of him felt like she deserved it a little bit. She'd done nothing but been a total brat to him the entire time, but maybe now she was realizing how bad she'd been. Could he really see it on her face? The way she admitted to him, a soft, meek whisper that maybe was for the first time Vesper showing him her true self.

It confused him even more, but he wasn't going to risk ruining the moment of this little breakthrough with her. By far, it was no apology, but he would take it. Giving her a nod and a grumbly sort of noise, Wilder steps closer to the cot, still feeling a tad uncomfortable. "Well, let me help ya with the bandages at least," he nods his nose toward the open wounds on her back. "Least I can do," his own voice awkward and quiet, shifting his weight on his paws before taking a seat to try and rid of the weird feeling inside.

WILDER

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. you want me to walk her like she's your dog? Dreamer's Col 07:27 PM, 06-22-2024 03:25 PM, 08-20-2024