ardent

you want me to walk her like she's your dog?

Vesper

Wilder

Armada
Stalker

Master Hunter (250)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
07-05-2024, 10:39 PM
Once she's agreed to his help, he leans over her toward her back. Averting his own gaze to focus on rewrapping her bandages as neatly as they had been originally, he's surprised when she speaks up. His ears move forward to an alert position, but keeps his attention on the bandages. Her words aren't wrong and it's not something he's given much thought to. At first, Wilder doesn't answer. Instead, he finishes rebandaging her back, tucking the end piece under so it won't come undone until at least Oleander has come by to fix it. Then he leans back, thinks for a moment, and then sighs before turning his gaze toward her.

"Cause I ain' know really anyone 'ere," he explains first. Well, he knew Spider and Tethys before he joined and now he had met a few others like Wynter and Wylan, but they were... above him? It felt different. Words couldn't really explain how he felt. He wasn't used to pack life. Wasn't used to the ranks and the titles and the political wishy washy bull shit feelings that came with it all. "I guess it's cause I'm not from round 'ere so I still got lots to learn. Plus, I don' really understan' the whole slave nonsense yet so ta me, yer just another wolf," he shrugs, not really understanding the seriousness of it all.

WILDER

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. you want me to walk her like she's your dog? Dreamer's Col 07:27 PM, 06-22-2024 03:25 PM, 08-20-2024