Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Capri
07-06-2024, 10:00 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2024, 10:01 PM by Asphodel. Edited 1 time in total.)
Her strength still showed in her even if the rest of her seemed shielded. The Prince listened with a mix of emotions - and at certain parts almost none at all. It was confusing, because she was right. He was her husband, and it was up to him. He'd much rather return her back to the Kingdom, maybe even marry her sister instead of her. She did mention she had one -- how heartless would he seem? But alas, he couldn't for a few reasons. He didn't want to feel the humiliation of ending the marriage with her; but he also didn't want to battle with her constantly or have his image tarnished if he was to build his empire.

Another? There was a small, tiny, miniscule part of him that had liked seeing her launch into battle.

"Yes. It is up to me - Your King. Not just your Husband." His eyes narrowed as he began to speak, unsettled by the ultimatum she tried to put on him. She was the first to his empire, the key to his legacy - her King overall. "There is no your way. You are the woman I bought as my wife, which your family happily obliged." A fact he felt she didn't keep on her mind enough. He was not the only one with a cold heart around here.

He moved his attention off of her then, and back to the edge. He was irritated, the corners of his lips pressing thin briefly. This was a far cry from how he thought things would go, and it was only getting worse the more they talked. Even if they had shared a brief moment of... affection. Brief.

"I will not be deciding your title to me tonight. Start looking for shelter." His tone was clipped then, redirecting their focus forcibly to another important task at hand.

""