size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
07-07-2024, 03:18 PM

Kenway made a better suggestion! Her golden eyes looked at his companion dogs, herself and the larger male, coming to the same conclusion!
"Oh yes! That makes much more sense! Thank you!" She replied and helped carefully get the board on the girl's backs. They seem to work so well together!

She tilted her head sideways as he mentioned Halo and how things had changed.
"Halo headed out some time ago now. I'll gather you haven't seen her on your travels then. Her son Ollie has taken to filling her role I think, but I never really got to know her well." She emptied over half the contents onto one stall and started to walk to another, "Basilisk is the new leader, yes." She replied in a simple informational tone, though her ear did flick back and forth when she said his name.

She paused as he brought up pups, his nieces and nephew's father had come from here. "Oh! I don't see why not. I don't have all the family members memorized yet. You'd have to ask Basilisk closer to when they're ready. I'll be sure to mention it!" Puppies! The raider kids at the festival had been adorable, though the one she had met was quite loud, though precious. The idea made her face flush as thoughts about her own pups came to mind. The load was mostly done, just one more stall before she was done.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Bigger Voice Dreamer's Col 06:58 PM, 05-18-2024 08:28 PM, 08-11-2024