An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-07-2024, 07:17 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2024, 10:23 PM by Basilisk. Edited 1 time in total.)
The Warlord returned home, and that feeling of being home started to slowly creep in when he saw his mountain on the horizon. It was a little while longer Before he was close enough to see the woods, and taste the pack scent on his tongue. He was glad to be home. He raises his head, howling for Ignita even as he crossed the scent markers.

He didn't care if she was busy, he knew she would come. He made his way into the Col, and Larimar called for his attention. Frowning, he followed after the Wyrm as she led him to his old Den. Was something wrong with Spider? He called out his kids name as he climbed the ascend and made his way into the den. His call was met with silence. His companion led him into the room he had shared with Hazel. He ignored the fading scents as his eyes lingered on a slip of paper.

He folded it over to the reading side with a single claw.

*Dad,
I’ve gone away for a little while. Strai thinks I should spend some time with him and Delphi, and…I agree with them. I think we both need some space to clear our heads, and I can’t get that at home right now. Please don’t be mad, and please don’t think I’m leaving the pack. Armada is my home, and I’ll always come back.

I love you. Take care of yourself.
- Spider

And it was here where Ignita would find him. Resting on the floor, the note displayed before him.
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning