size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
07-07-2024, 10:34 PM
it seems Wilder isn’t without his own love drama, either. his attitude is rather different from theirs, however, seeming to hold no taste for the kind of devotion Spider used to crave. “i’m sorry,” they murmur, voice low. they’re not sure if it’s the correct response - he’d ended it, after all - but it’s the sentiment more than anything. “was she mad?” it isn’t until the question leaves their tongue that they realise just how rude it could be taken. Spider darts an anxious glance at Wilder, searching his face for signs of offence. “feelings are tricky,” they amend, hoping to smooth over their previous blunder. “maybe it’d be better if we didn’t have any.” they fall silent as Wilder continues, eyes landing on the scars across his shoulders. Spider whistles at the sight, mouth twisting in sympathy. “ah, that looks nasty. can’t say i envy you there.” a cougar attack would make anyone rethink their life choices, wouldn’t it? “yeah, everyone needs help sometimes. and i, for one, am glad you’re here.” their smile is earnest this time, lacking in solemnity.

“plus, i find it’s the best kind of folk to be.” granted, they don’t have much experience elsewhere, but why would they want to? for all the drama they’ve endured recently, the Armada is still, in their eyes, the perfect home. well…maybe it could stand to be a little less cold.

"Speech"
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. gemini season Dreamer's Col 06:26 AM, 06-14-2024 06:27 PM, 08-15-2024